Todos os textos deste blog são de minha autoria, quaisquer textos, frases, ou expressões de qualquer outra pessoa, virão em itálico ou com créditos.

10 de julho de 2010

That love still lives in me.

Are in moments like that, in which the silence takes my soul, your absence brings pain to my heart. Awakens the hunger for your presence, which has long been asleep in my chest. Then I wrap the pillow in tears and allow myself to bring your face to my mind. I overflow, fill me with desire to have you, here, in my arms. However I just find you in my thoughts. I feel the coldness of loneliness and I don’t feel the welcoming warmth of your body doing it away from me. I never imagined that after so long would address that feeling in my chest. And it would hurt so much to feel your absence. The truth is that beside you the love brings life and away from you it makes me die.
I dedicate to Alberto Alejandro.

Um comentário:

  1. obrigado garota, You tried, it is great. congratulations-----> Alberto Alejandro

    ResponderExcluir

My Bloglist